Empower your career with this remarkable Hubei Scholarship managed by the University of Technology Sydney. The full-tuition program is scheduled to last for eight sessions under any program.
Hubei Scholarships of UTS holds a mission to support studies of intellectual students completing senior secondary studies from Hubei province in China at UTS in Australia.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It provides vocationally oriented courses in a wide variety of fields along with culturally diverse campus life, vibrant and safe environment.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS is a comprehensive and innovative university that carries a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. There are a number of career-relevant courses and degree programs open to students and provide them with practice-based education and world-class facilities.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: from China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , fulfil all the requirements:
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Must be a citizen of China
- Must have completed the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 in Hubei province, China in 2020 and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney) in 2020 or 2021
- Must not be a government-sponsored student
- Must not be a recipient of any scholarship scheme for the duration of this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must be admitted into the undergraduate program in order to be eligible to apply for this application . You can apply for an eligible program with this link.
- Supporting Documents: If there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be to those who will send a one-page statement addressing the following question:
- How do you intend to utilize your UTS degree to make an impact and contribute to your community, particularly in the Hubei Province?
- Admission Requirements: To study at UTS at the undergraduate level, you need to have completed the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 in Hubei province, China in 2020.
- Language Requirement: Following certificates are accepted by the UTS: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE, AE5/AE6, and OET.
Benefits: All the deserving candidates will be granted a award in the form of a 100% tuition fee waiver.