The Central Queensland University is inviting applications for the Mobility Tech Yearly funding for the sparkling candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
Central Queensland University is the largest university located in Australia, which was founded in 1967. The University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes.
Why at CQUniversity? By taking admission to CQUniversity, it brings in a lot of enthusiasm and freedom from the word goes. Here, students will find many such ways to broaden their experience as per their interests.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: VET, Undergraduate & Postgraduate (Course work)
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate & postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The International Engagement Research award is awarded, at the discretion of the University, to international students on an international student visa, undertaking an on-campus, full-time degree study at CQUniversity Australia. Applicants on other visa types will be assessed for the opportunity on a case-by-case basis.
- It is only available to students studying a research higher degree other than the PhD by Portfolio.
- Applicants must be enrolled full or part-time majoring in marketing, management, engineering, communications, or biology at college or university in Canada, United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or Postgraduate (Course work) degree program at the University. After taking admission you must apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications are to include: 1) A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above, 2) A brief research proposal, 3) Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects, 4) A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check all entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the CQUniversity.
The university will provide a $500 reward for successful candidates during their study program.