All Files on Olagist.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Files posted are believed to be posted within our rights.
Olagist.com respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded.
In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
Olagist.com will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a file that a we uploaded to Olagist.com infringes on your copyright then please contact the email below to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact info, and the url of the song/album, Video or Articles you are referring to.
Email to: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Take down Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.