Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United States. The Emerson Electric Corporation is giving an opportunity to apply for the ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation that provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. ASCO Numatics, a company of Emerson, has been the world’s leading manufacturer of comprehensive flow control and pneumatics solutions for over 100 years.
ASCO Numatics will award two $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally $1,000 grants will be made to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Organization: Emerson Electric Corporation
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a graduate program, at the time of application
- For students enrolled in a 4+ year bachelor’s program, those who have completed their sophomore/second year when applying for this application will be considered
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO scholarships
- How to Apply for the ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to attach the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.