The study award is available for UK and EU students applying to study at the University on a full-time undergraduate course in the academic year 2020/21.
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK and EU students
The program can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship you must:
- Be a Home/EU applicant (Home includes UK students and those eligible to pay home fees)
- Achieve at least 144 points (or equivalent) from your best three qualifications, for example, AAA at A Level or DDD at BTEC
- Apply and enroll to study on a full-time undergraduate course at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, starting in September 2020
- Choose Northumbria as your firm choice by 04 June 2020 (TBC)
- Meet all individual entry requirements
- Be a self-funded student
- Register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW), Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI) or Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Agree to share consent via your Student Finance Provider with Northumbria University
How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admission at Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be full fill the application form to apply this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- Successful students will be awarded a £3,500 cash funding during their first year of study, and there are up to 200 scholarships available.
- All eligible self-funded students on a full-time Undergraduate will be considered.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2020