There are four opportunities available offered by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious studies for international students who wish to enter the master’s degree coursework in the Netherlands.
University or Organization: Radboud University
Course Level: Post-graduate
Award: € 10,500
Number of Awards: Four
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EEA as well as EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing Masters in Theology and Religious studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to enroll in one-year Master’s specialization in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year specialization in Theology (180 EC) at the university. Students with a bachelor degree can apply.
How to Apply: For applying, applicants are advised to take admission to the Master’s Degree Program in Theology at the Radboud University.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language
- Radboud University will provide an educational bursary of € 10,500 to covers tuition fees (€ 2,143 for the academic year 2020-2021), plus living expenses.
- For students who require a visa, the award covers the minimum amount required to obtain a visa without a tuition fee. For more information click here.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- For Non-EU/EEA applicants: April 1.
- EU/EEA applicants: May.
- EU/EEA applicants: 1 July.
- 1 November – Non-EU/EEA applicants
- 1 December – EU/EEA applicants