International Leadership Award is initiated by the Sheridan College to attract excellent students for the academic year 2020-2021.
There are three awards available to support outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree in Canada. This award is to recognize international students for their leadership and engagement contributions to Sheridan.
Founded in 1967, Sheridan College is a leading diploma and degree-granting institution in Canada. It has more than 130 programs leading to degrees, certificates, diplomas, and post-graduate diplomas.
Why at Sheridan College? The college helps boost student’s academic and professional development, as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual growth. Here they will receive high-quality learning activities and experience.
Also Check: International Students Scholarships
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University: Sheridan College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in leadership and engagement
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate outstanding leadership and engagement on campus.
- They must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, students will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach an official transcript of the academic record from the students’ secondary school or post-secondary institution and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school degree certificate and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $2,000, $1,000, and $500 accredited towards the study expense.