TeLo GmbH in Austria offers grants for the master’s degree in Safety and Systems Engineering at the FH Campus Wien in the 2020/21 academic session.
The master’s degree in “Safety and Systems Engineering” at the FH Campus Wien is unique in its existence. It deals with the modules in an interdisciplinary manner:
- Basics of Safety & Systems Engineering
- Safety & risk management
- Economic and management skills
- Project and process management
- Safety Advanced
Since September 2019, the course has also been based on a trade of the same name.
TeLo GmbH would like to help create an SSE network of specialists who can solve customer-specific and technological high-end tasks in the area of SSE and functional safety in the future.
Worth of Award
- All-round support when applying for a place at a university
- All tuition fees paid
- (Co) financing of travel expenses in individual amounts
- Assumption of the self-insurance contribution if necessary
- Annual grant of up to €500
- Provision of internships and jobs during and after your studies
- Interested in studying Safety and Systems Engineering at the FH Campus Wien or already studying at the FH Campus Wien
- (Completed) bachelor’s degree with a technical focus
- B2 German level or higher (a prerequisite for admission to the FH Campus Wien)
How to Apply
To be considered for the grants, complete the application and upload the following:
- Motivation letter
- Personal discussion, depending on the distance, via video conference
Apply directly on their job portal or send your documents to [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes June 30, 2020.